Wednesday 21 January 2015

Rick Yancey - "The 5th Wave"

Rick Yancey
This time we managed to get an interview with Rick Yancey! Just for your information, the paperback of The 5th Wave is coming out on February 10th.

1)  What inspired you to write your book "The 5th Wave”?
Fear. Fear of aliens. Fear of artistic irrelevance. Fear of financial and creative bankruptcy. Also, ALIENS.

2)    What do you normally do when you finish writing a book or get it published?
I wonder what I’m going to do next. I’m a forwarding-looking person.

3)    What would be your reaction be if you would be the last human on Earth?

I would probably spend the rest of my life trying to prove that belief wrong.

Don't forget to check out The 5th wave and our reviews on his books! The 5th Wave, The Infinite Sea 


16101128

No comments:

Post a Comment