Sunday 21 September 2014

Went out to the bookstore!

Wile my mum and dad were watching The Maze Runner ( I couldn't watch it because I am going to do that for my Birthday with friends) They dropped me of in Kinokunija. Whilst the infinite sea (the 5th wave #2) was there I decided not to get it because I saw these two other books there which I had to buy. The Infinite sea can wait for a little longer. I mean I already waited a year for it I can wait another week until I go out again. In the book store I spotted Afterworlds which I have heard sooooooo many things about and I am really interested in, and all the truth that's in me which just has a beautiful cover and an interesting plot. Yep I am defiantly going to read these two books very soon....

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
All the truth that's in me by Julie Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment