Tuesday 24 November 2015

I'm back!!!

Hey guys! I haven't been on this blog in such a long time! Ugh, I feel terrible about it, I'm really sorry. I made a point in  a previous post, that I will not force myself to post if I don't feel up to it or if I am busy. However, I only post once a week on a Wednesday to get my book review up and I have missed that posting day sooooo often in the last couple of weeks due to other activities in school and stuff like that(all the assessments are pouring in before the holidays) despite only having to prepare ONE post!

So, I decided that I would definitely post a review this Wednesday ( I already have a book all picked out and started the review) :)
Jessie and I are also finally going to finish the Book Rainbow Tag sometime this week and I must say that I am very happy with how my book rainbow turned out!

So those are the posts that I planned so far this week. I hope nothing will come in the way, I know this is obvious and I really don't have to say it, but school will always be my first priority no matter how much this blog means to me. So if I don't post my review this week, you can probably guess what I am doing *sigh*

Anyway, see you guys in the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment